Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Tech + Stamps + Paper = Haunted!

Isn't it funny how sometimes things just come together? I recently received three things - a paper order from Paper Temptress, the Oct/Nov issue of the Technique Junkie newsletter, and new stamps from Oxford Impressions. I had been thinking about the Faux Paneling technique from the newsletter when I had an 'aha!' moment. I could use the gray paper I'd ordered + the Paneling tech + the OI stamps = haunted house! The scarlet cardstock is also from Paper Temptress and looks great with the gray paper. I also used a crackle stamp from I Brake for Stamps to add a bit of texture to my paneling.

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I really like your BOO banner...very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great piece, Shelly! Funny that I created a tag with the same technique last night....but it's the opposite in colors! I like the crackle stamp on that background. That's a really good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your card! adorable little girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!