Sunday, May 2, 2010

Gothic Arches - Mona Lisa

When I saw that the Gothic Arches challenge was Mona Lisa, I was like - aha! I can totally cheat this week and use something that I made awhile back. ;-) This card was made for the Aug/Sept '09 issue of the Technique Junkie newsletter. It features a technique called Starch Smoosh. It's so pretty and shimmery in real life - hard to show in a scan! All the stamps used are from I Brake for Stamps/Time to Stamp. The purple paper is from Paper Temptress.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful color, Love your Mona lisa gorgeous art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful arch, and so is the quote ! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the purple......wish we could see the shiny!! (darn scanners, anyway!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work and interesting quotation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome!! I love and collect altered Mona Lisa ATC's. Want to trade? and why am I seeing so many posts with gothic arches and mona lisa...are you gals a group?
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shelly! So good to see your Mona creation here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice quote to go with a very nice arch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely colour...... bet it looks even better in real life!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely lovely arch, I think your a bit of a mona fan.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely! I'm glad you played with your purple arch. I wouldn't have thought to use purple with Mona, but it's a natural fit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!