Friday, January 9, 2015

CHA Release - Eileen Hull's Vintage Travel



The annual Craft and Hobby Association CHA) Show kicks off today, which means I finally get to share all the wonderful samples I created for the show! The first project I'm sharing one is of my favorites from the new Vintage Travel collection from Eileen Hull. Believe me when I say this is one of the best collections I've ever seen! You are going to be floored when you see these dies.

Seriously. Is this not the cutest thing ever?! I swear I squealed when I saw the packaging sample for this incredible 3D Travel Trailer die. It's super simple to put together, too, so you can spend all your time decorating it! For mine I decided to go very spring-y and feminine. Graphic 45's Botanical Tea papers were perfect for the look I was going for.

Eileen's Vintage Travel Collection will be released in April 2015 so there's lots of time for you to save up - you are going to want them all! For even more inspiration, check out the post from my fellow Inspiration Team designers below. I guarantee you will be inspired!


I'll be sharing more of my Vintage Travel collection, plus new releases from Karen Burniston and Stampers Anonymous over the next few days. Be sure and come back for even more amazing CHA projects!

18 comments:

  1. I just love your Travel Trailer! It looks amazing and the glittery pennant is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your trailer is stunning Shelly and I agree, it is just the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You do know I will be 60 this year and insist on handmade presents hee hee xx

      Delete
  3. Perfect for fans of "The Grim" :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Shelly! it's glamping. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shut Up! I LOVE this : ) Will be on the lookout for the dies....! LOVE Pink- the DSP is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh Shelly, your trailer is the freakin cutest thing ever!!! LOVE how girlie it is!!! can't wait to see the rest of your pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty Shelly...just love the girlie, girl trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing! Love how you showcased this die, it's now on my wish list!! I wish I was barbie doll size so I could use this for myself! Adorable! hugs until your next project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your pink trailer....what a cute die!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a camper like this in real life. Love the new look.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your trailer, it's beautiful in color and really stands out

    ReplyDelete
  12. This trailor is just the cutest die!! especially in the pretty papers you used on it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Soooooooooooooooo cute. I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!