Monday, April 27, 2009

We Have a Winner(s)!

The winning number was 17! Then, when I started counting, I realized I'd left a comment. So I was like, do I include mine? Do I skip it? Hmmmm.....then I thought, hey! I will send something to both 17 AND 18! Much easier than trying to decide whether or not to count myself. ;-)

So, the winners are:
Beautiful tag, Shelly! Your work is always awesome. Thanks for the "tip" regarding picking up color from an acrylic block.
Debbie K.
and
Hi Shelly! These pieces are amazing!! I can't believe I never knew about Oxford Impressions! Hope you received your Where Women Create magazine in a timely manner. Thanks so much for all the artistic inspiration!
Hugs,
Natalie
Debbie and Natalie, if you could both send me your addresses I will get your packages in the mail asap! Thanks everyone for your lovely comments.

FYI, the card above uses the fantastic Newsprint Reveal technique from the latest issue of the Technique Junkie newsletter. The stamps are by Tim Holtz/Stampers Anonymous and Oxford Impressions. The fantastic black trim is from RockCandy Studios.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to both lucky ladies!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky INDEED! Congratulations ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. boy look what i missed while out of town:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the rich colors in this piece, Shelly. The background technique looks fascinating!!

    Congrats to both winners as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! i can't believe i won! thanks shelly, you made my day :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!