Saturday, April 11, 2015

New Pop it Ups Release!

Do you see a familiar face up there? Yes, it's Cheepers! Cheepers has been immortalized in Karen Burniston's latest release with Elizabeth Craft Designs. I thought she deserved a card commemorating the achievement!

The Cheepers die is made up of several layers, so you can mix and match the colors to create your own custom chicken. My card base is Karen's Star Accordion die, which I cut from red cardstock. I used her Star Fancy Edges stamped using Tim Holtz's wood grain die to create a frame. The stars are covered with ECD's microfine glitter and the sentiment is from Artistic Outpost. I used the glasses die from the Props 1 set to create little sunglasses for my star.

There are five new die sets plus coordinating stamps for each die - a new product for Karen which I'm very excited about. One of the coolest dies is a new Barn Pop Stand. I have a super cute card using it that I'll share soon. In addition to Cheepers, there are more two more farm animals that coordinate with the Barn: Brownie the Cow and Virgil the Pig. To complete the release, there is a set of accessory dies that includes a haystack, pitchfork, a greeting and more. So perfect for spring cards!

Here's a photo of me with my little star, Cheepers. We always knew she'd do great things! If you're on Facebook, make sure you follow both Karen's and the Elizabeth Craft Designs page for the latest updates!

Below are the products I used to make my card. The new farm dies will be available at the end of this month - I'll make sure to update this post when they are in the stores. Don't forget to ask your favorite local and online stores to carry them!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!