Saturday, March 19, 2016

Huge Eileen Hull Sale!

Hi all! I wanted to let you know that Sizzix is having a huge sale on lots of great dies from Eileen Hull this weekend. I thought it would be fun to do a quick roundup of some of my favorite projects using Eileen's dies. You can find full tutorials for all the projects via the links below. Hopefully you'll find some inspiration!

Mini Mason Jar Planters - This little project is both quick and eye-catching - perfect for party favors!

Faux Galvanized Canisters - One of my all-time favorite projects using Eileen's dies and DecoArt paints. You won't believe how realistic the metal effect is!

Shabby Valentine ATB - I love using Tim Holtz's tags as inspiration to try his techniques on all kinds of surfaces. The college effect is so gorgeous on this ATB.

Red Garden Tote - When I was looking for projects to share and came across this one, I swear I wanted to head out to my studio and make another one! I love using Eileen's block dies to build with and this is definitely one of my faves!

Faux Painted Wood Planter - Another garden-themed project, this one looks so much like wood, no one will believe that it's just chipboard!

Birthday Cake ATBs - Such a fun and unique way to give a gift - this would be perfect for a wedding present too.

Botanical Tea Box - Eileen's Tool Box is such a great die. Here I've styled it in a feminine way, but I have big plans to make my dad a faux metal version for Father's Day!

Industrial Faux Metal Caddy - This was a project that I made after seeing a large version made from metal. A bit of DecoArt paint and Eileen's dies, plus a trip to the dollar store, and I had one of my own!

Gratitude Journal Box - I think this Train Case die is one of the most original and clever dies of all time. Think of all the ways you could use this one! I have a faux leather project using it on my desk right now. I can't wait to share it with you next week!

The sale dies can be found at Sizzix via the links below. Have fun shopping!



Thanks so much for stopping by today - enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your thoughts. I appreciate your comments so much!